Yaj Yak Polaris general & rzr sxs pics

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
that sounds awesome [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION]

my wisconsin atv/utv map book came and it's really fuckin cool
I don't remember, you have a trailer for your machine right?

launching it at this thread.

but Lead Pipe Lead Pipe

i got the GPS map memory card- plugs into my $100 garmin with the dash cam just fine.

completely 1000% GAME CHANGING. never look for a map, always know where you are.

you can RIP with it and it was so fucking accurate it was awesome. i glued a gps mount to my windshield when we were just in crivitz and let'r eat. it was awesome.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
launching it at this thread.

but Lead Pipe Lead Pipe

i got the GPS map memory card- plugs into my $100 garmin with the dash cam just fine.

completely 1000% GAME CHANGING. never look for a map, always know where you are.

you can RIP with it and it was so fucking accurate it was awesome. i glued a gps mount to my windshield when we were just in crivitz and let'r eat. it was awesome.
I was wondering how accurate and useful the electronic ones were. I bought the paper book and it's clear as mud.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I was wondering how accurate and useful the electronic ones were. I bought the paper book and it's clear as mud.
The book is legit to plan a trip or have an idea where you want to go.

The GPS deal is slick because it's super accurate.

You can borrow mine if you wanna give it a shot in the near future and I'm not ripping with you

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
The book is legit to plan a trip or have an idea where you want to go.

The GPS deal is slick because it's super accurate.

You can borrow mine if you wanna give it a shot in the near future and I'm not ripping with you
I'm trying to plan a ride in Northern WI where the group leaves the trucks and comes back 2-3 days later and we never see the same thing twice.

Reactions: PANDA
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info