ToF5LH2h.jpg

iajXDFgh.jpg

Reactions: Spivitz and DEEZUZ

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
No snowmobile, no care.

Fuck a snowmobile, buy a SxS. Be a normal guy.

First pic is from on grass lake. I really hope we get another solid freeze up after todays warmth so i can rip the lakes some more

That's awesome. FYI, there is a trail in Kettle Moraine that's open in the winter. Not a bad drive from you but it has to be 28 degrees or colder to ride it. Closed today but should be open tomorrow. If we want to check it out on a weekend, hit me up. My ATV is at my Dad's place. We could cruise up together.

The majority of snowmobilers have accepted and welcomed sxs's with open arms into their way of life and cult-like cliques, seeing it as the way of the future.
imposibru.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
had to pull cable for the first time in this thing, ran up a shoreline was putzzin' along real slow and all of a sudden the super frozen hard snow drift bs stopped me

ive made it through a lot deeper snow quite easily- i think it was a pretty perfect storm situation though from my lack of momentum, and icedriftbullshit. :rofl:

HtYFXpZh.jpg

was able to hit a gas station too near the hood so that was sweet to not gas can it.

fIpHadah.jpg

i did rip a lot more of the lake... again i just get nervous cuz sleds will skip water and have their weight distributed really well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info