Powersports Yaj Yak Polaris general & rzr sxs pics

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
that sounds awesome [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION]

my wisconsin atv/utv map book came and it's really fuckin cool
I don't remember, you have a trailer for your machine right?

launching it at this thread.

but Lead Pipe Lead Pipe

i got the GPS map memory card- plugs into my $100 garmin with the dash cam just fine.

completely 1000% GAME CHANGING. never look for a map, always know where you are.

you can RIP with it and it was so fucking accurate it was awesome. i glued a gps mount to my windshield when we were just in crivitz and let'r eat. it was awesome.

Lead Pipe

Faceman
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
launching it at this thread.

but Lead Pipe Lead Pipe

i got the GPS map memory card- plugs into my $100 garmin with the dash cam just fine.

completely 1000% GAME CHANGING. never look for a map, always know where you are.

you can RIP with it and it was so fucking accurate it was awesome. i glued a gps mount to my windshield when we were just in crivitz and let'r eat. it was awesome.
I was wondering how accurate and useful the electronic ones were. I bought the paper book and it's clear as mud.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I was wondering how accurate and useful the electronic ones were. I bought the paper book and it's clear as mud.
The book is legit to plan a trip or have an idea where you want to go.

The GPS deal is slick because it's super accurate.

You can borrow mine if you wanna give it a shot in the near future and I'm not ripping with you

Lead Pipe

Faceman
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
The book is legit to plan a trip or have an idea where you want to go.

The GPS deal is slick because it's super accurate.

You can borrow mine if you wanna give it a shot in the near future and I'm not ripping with you
I'm trying to plan a ride in Northern WI where the group leaves the trucks and comes back 2-3 days later and we never see the same thing twice.

Reactions: PANDA

greasy

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I’ve been window shopping one of these for the near future. Pricing on some of them is downright STUPID. Won’t be buying an Expedition, leaning towards a 2 seater Maverick DS, but shit these are car prices on the higher tier ones.

IMG_2770.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’ve been window shopping one of these for the near future. Pricing on some of them is downright STUPID. Won’t be buying an Expedition, leaning towards a 2 seater Maverick DS, but shit these are car prices on the higher tier ones.

View attachment 214929
Holy fuck, I never knew those things costed that much.

greasy

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Yeah but that’s a fully decked out top of the line Ranger Crew with, I’m sure, all the electronic shit. RideCommand, speakers, electric doors, HVAC, and on and on. It’s literally a truck, except a UTV.

Sarcastic Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

Can you tow another UTV with it on the highway? The money they want for these things is astronomical.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Sarcastic Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

Can you tow another UTV with it on the highway? The money they want for these things is astronomical.
I'm not disagreeing. But the market for these 50k UTVs are farmers/ranchers on thousands of acres of land/BLM land that need a truck but UTV-sized "truck" and can write off these retarded priced toys.

And the rich yeeyees who want to blast broCUNTry riding up and down trail 3 in the YOOP all day.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

View attachment 214929

you're 10000% shopping the wrong place.

go legit anywhere else.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I’m not shopping there, I just pulled the first place that came up when searching for a Polaris expedition.
i was just goin off what you posted :rofl:

id think really hard about how you're gonna use it- most people "think" they'll be using it for UtILIty and go something that's more utility routed so they can haul hay bails and feed for the chickens and then do neither.

general & commander are awesome balances with dump beds to rec/ute routes

but if you think you can get away from a dump bed at all, the rec rides are so much more fun and comfortable for real ripping.

these are two capable machines that are super reasonable money wise

best part about this place is that price is the price is the price.

pay in cash and you won't pay sales tax either...

the dealer you posted will toss freight and prep on toward the end for 1k-1500 bones.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm not disagreeing. But the market for these 50k UTVs are farmers/ranchers on thousands of acres of land/BLM land that need a truck but UTV-sized "truck" and can write off these retarded priced toys.

And the rich yeeyees who want to blast broCUNTry riding up and down trail 3 in the YOOP all day.

what ive heard is the expeditions are LOUD AS FUCK inside, way louder than the northstar rangers somehow

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: Chester Copperpot

greasy

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
i was just goin off what you posted :rofl:

id think really hard about how you're gonna use it- most people "think" they'll be using it for UtILIty and go something that's more utility routed so they can haul hay bails and feed for the chickens and then do neither.

general & commander are awesome balances with dump beds to rec/ute routes

but if you think you can get away from a dump bed at all, the rec rides are so much more fun and comfortable for real ripping.

these are two capable machines that are super reasonable money wise

best part about this place is that price is the price is the price.

pay in cash and you won't pay sales tax either...

the dealer you posted will toss freight and prep on toward the end for 1k-1500 bones.

also, what you posted isn't an xpedition.

Not sure how I posted the Ranger, I thought that looked different. I guess I was more looking at price.

My girlfriend’s family has a bunch of SxS’s. I’ve drive their 4 seater General and their 2 seater Rocks & Trails. Both cool machines, they lean towards Polaris. Such a blast the past weekend in the General going through a bunch of sand trails, blasting through wet areas.

Probably leaning towards a 2 seater Can-Am Maverick DS when the time comes, not in a rush here. Was looking at 4 seaters for when I have my kids, but they are getting to the age where they can start driving their own. So I may looking at picking up a cheaper 2 seater for them when the time comes.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not sure how I posted the Ranger, I thought that looked different. I guess I was more looking at price.

My girlfriend’s family has a bunch of SxS’s. I’ve drive their 4 seater General and their 2 seater Rocks & Trails. Both cool machines, they lean towards Polaris. Such a blast the past weekend in the General going through a bunch of sand trails, blasting through wet areas.

Probably leaning towards a 2 seater Can-Am Maverick DS when the time comes, not in a rush here. Was looking at 4 seaters for when I have my kids, but they are getting to the age where they can start driving their own. So I may looking at picking up a cheaper 2 seater for them when the time comes.

god we're old

the ranger you did post is the "new" gigantic ranger xd 1500

greasy

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
god we're old

the ranger you did post is the "new" gigantic ranger xd 1500

No shit, crazy how fast time is moving.

Wow and that Ranger can come with 6 seats!

Thread Info