Yaj yak isn't goin' green. Gas powered vehicles ftmfw. ICE WILL NEVER DIE

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Last night, i got the garage up to 65, cracked a few cold brewskis, and really got after it hardcore.

found my safety glasses and installed this lil guy.

wSPqZ2nh.jpg

(sticker insert) on front and rear... forgot to snap pics of the rear. but you get the idea.

RoQ7dDEh.jpg

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Seizmik doors? Looks like they have a upper door frame so you don't have to "unzip" to get out every time. Upper doors/Rear window with a heater would be freaking the hot setup.

As far as head lights. Light bar is a must... 30-40" on top of the roof. Ebay special.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Seizmik doors? Looks like they have a upper door frame so you don't have to "unzip" to get out every time. Upper doors/Rear window with a heater would be freaking the hot setup.

As far as head lights. Light bar is a must... 30-40" on top of the roof. Ebay special.

yeah the seizmik doors i think i psoted a pic of... they look alright.

and yeah, that with a heater would be tits.

i have an ebay special light bar sitting in my garage i was gonna put on my buddy's pontoon... i might use it..

i think lightbars on trucks/cars just gave me an unreasonable disdain towards them... like i know they work awesome and are stupid cheap, but i just don't love them :rofl:

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
yeah the seizmik doors i think i psoted a pic of... they look alright.

and yeah, that with a heater would be tits.

i have an ebay special light bar sitting in my garage i was gonna put on my buddy's pontoon... i might use it..

i think lightbars on trucks/cars just gave me an unreasonable disdain towards them... like i know they work awesome and are stupid cheap, but i just don't love them :rofl:

Cars and trucks are a different story...more for show then anything.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I am so excited and jealous at the same time.

:rofl:

DO IT!

where do you plan to take this thing ?
and are there any videos ripping in the neighborhood ?

i do rip it around my hood right now and in fields/swamps by my house (luckily frozen when i was back there...)

up north trips are getting planned for next year as well.

id like to go with [MENTION=5709]rdsnake[/MENTION] somewhere... my little bro just got a rzr 900 also right before i got this so that pushed me to get a gas one too.

Cars and trucks are a different story...more for show then anything.

100% i agree.

like i said, it's unreasonable, but it's just in the back of my mind.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
I'll let know when the dates start to take shape. We usually plan for the first or second weekend in May (Thursday-Sunday). However, I have a wedding that weekend. Might push the dates back.

Better get a cooler mounted for that bad boy if you're coming up North with us.

Thread Info