May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Damn that’s a heavy ass boat...

EDA63DD2-F08E-4C9C-B94F-407E09878643.png

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
I figured it was 50K+ weight when the semi needed a wheel loader to help pull it. I'm guessing that trailer with the small tandems was severely overloaded plus it wasn't secured too well to the narrow trailer.
Damn that’s a heavy ass boat...

View attachment 52052

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

Found another video. There is a hill next to the road that saved it from going completely over. Also the trailer tires were completely blown out/flat.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
The second video gave a better point of view. That driver must have forgot that grass doesn't carry as much load as concrete and let the tandems cut through it. I wonder how far they had planned on moving it with that set up? I wonder how many cranes they needed to lift that back up on a trailer?

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
I wonder what the plan was? That thing according to the post in here is damn near double the weight of a semi trailer (from a quick google), so I doubt the plan was to transport it far. Even if it could handle the weight, it looked way too low, and overall sketchy. I thought it was gonna roll off the trailer to the right for most of the video. From both angles it looks like its sitting on the trailer leaning to the right. All in all it could have been worse I guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info