YouTube XXXocet - 1900lb, LSA powered...go cart looking thing

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not my thing but it looks like a blast to drive. It also looks pretty neutral with some safety understeer, I think that's pretty cool since they probably did that on purpose so it didin't feel like it was going to kill the driver.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Not my thing but it looks like a blast to drive. It also looks pretty neutral with some safety understeer, I think that's pretty cool since they probably did that on purpose so it didin't feel like it was going to kill the driver.
all exocets start off as a miata right? dunno if understeer or if dude just coming in too hot that one corner. driver's hands are terrible

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Kind of.

You buy the tube frame chassis and bolt Miata bits to it.

You don’t actually carry any thing from the Miata unibody over. Only things that can be unbolted.

Knowklew

Donating Member
Reaction score
i would think the supercharged V8 is heavy and likely unnecessary to be stupid fast in a chassis like this. What is the weight balance on this thing?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Does it really matter? It'll never do anything impressive, but it'll get YT views.

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
I'm sure it's fun, but seems like a death trap. The rollbar might be over their helmets, but there isn't anything else like a windshield frame to help protect them if inverted. Also, if it rolls or hits something on the side, the occupants are going to be in serious trouble.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom