XTANT12 RETIRING

Xtant12

Reaction score
Well all, it has been a good run. After getting the car checked out the verdict is I have to replace the rockers and part of my floor is bent upward from being lifted on a lift. The body work alone I can't afford. I have scheduled to have the motor+trans+ radiator pulled and the shell will be junked. It saddens me but the time has come to move on. I like to think of it like this, I did the fast car game and have nothing to be ashamed of. Now it is time for me to move on, I think I want to get into a luxury car next. I want something nice and that is 4 door. I really like the 2015 Genesis family cars. Well, if you guys know anyone who would be looking for a built motor and trans or an oversized radiator do send them my way. I will still poke around here from time to time, but it wont be the same....

PANDA

Reaction score
Does the bent floor effect drivability of the car? I would continue driving it. If ZZP lifted it incorrectly hope they have insurance...

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Buy my 05 and swap away

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sell parts use for down payment on newer reliable fast car

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I should probably find a mint shell for my son when he’s 16, I want him to start out miserable in the modded car game like the rest of us lol

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
No reason not to visit because you don't have a hot rod.

Sorry to hear about the car

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Half the site doesnt have a toy car anymore, no reason to leave.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Buy my half dog eaten 05, swap it, and be good.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
so zzp put the rack arms on rusted rockers and it bent the floor? are they paying you for the damage they did? any time i have a car with a rusted pinch/rockers i find another spot to lift, to avoid this exact situation.

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Enjoy your retirement, I know I have. Did like 4 mods to have a faster car for much less money.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I miss the ease of 400whp and I've always loved GTP's, they're such simple cars, but everything else sucks. Rust bucket pieces of shit. HOWEVER, if one day I find a 4dr Special Edition in white, rust free and not a stupid price, I'd have a hard to resisting.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
4t65ehd can eat a bag of dicks. Get rid of it and don't look back. That is a shitty situation, but move onto a better platform and try not to stress too much.

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Yeah, my car was still running great at 340k...but thirteen years in I was ready to move on

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I miss the ease of 400whp and I've always loved GTP's, they're such simple cars, but everything else sucks. Rust bucket pieces of shit. HOWEVER, if one day I find a 4dr Special Edition in white, rust free and not a stupid price, I'd have a hard to resisting.
Buy a newer v8 car they all pretty much come with that stock now, it amazes me that you can buy a new car and run 11’s with it, go back 4 years and my mustang took some work to hit an 11 mostly just a converter, but it was fairly expensive and a full day job to swap cold air intake exhaust and a tire bam 11’s

Xtant12

Reaction score
What does the trans have in it for parts?
Its the ZZP race trans. Has the imput shaft, 3000 stall shift kit, it has a bunch of stuff. It only has maybe 15k on it. I paid like 3500 I think, but this was 4 years ago or so

Xtant12

Reaction score
so zzp put the rack arms on rusted rockers and it bent the floor? are they paying you for the damage they did? any time i have a car with a rusted pinch/rockers i find another spot to lift, to avoid this exact situation.
No, they said I dropped it off like that. Last email said that my door pins were bent ( If I read correctly ) and that was what caused it. It seems to be bouncing around with what caused it and how it is my fault.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's because they're douche bags :dunno: I fuckin' hate those guys and that stupid ass company, bunch of scummy ass thieves.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=35]Xtant12[/MENTION] did you reach out to your insurance?

i mean might be a solid angle?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom