Xl Clay Matthews Jerseys

BigJohnson

Reaction score
Used to sell jerseys, I don't anymore. I have about 50 green Matthews jerseys left over. I have some that are a couple years old with the Super Bowl patch. Let me know. I can text pics if wanted. Only have xl. 40 a piece. 30 if you buy 2 or more. 20 at 5 or more. I want these gone. buy the whole lot and I will give you a steal.

OP
BigJohnson

BigJohnson

Reaction score
Someone who had a business. Believe it or not there are Packer fans in Chicago. And since its around Christmas just thought id give you guys a good deal. Now if your not interested go troll around another thread. Thanks

VenomousDSG

Born ready
Reaction score
If all you have are GB jerseys to sell in Chicago, i can see why it was "had" a business. :bowrofl:

Have any Bears stuff?

OP
BigJohnson

BigJohnson

Reaction score
All the bears stuff is long gone. Was all online so had everything. This is just surplus from when they won the superbowl.

VenomousDSG

Born ready
Reaction score
Sucks, I was actually looking for a Forte jersey for my nephew for Christmas. GLWS

I'm off to sell Bibles on an Athiest forum now.

OP
BigJohnson

BigJohnson

Reaction score
Didn't know I was on a Bears forum. Thought it was a car forum thanks for the input

ChiLAX

Reaction score
I'm surprised you only have XL left. I would assume they would be the first to go, seeing as how the women up there are all that size?

OP
BigJohnson

BigJohnson

Reaction score
Pm Me a number guys and I will text you. Im on the south side. But I can meet mail or whatever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom