Gaming Official Xbox Thread

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
These next gen counsels we’re looking really promising until Nvidia came out with these 30 series cards. 95% sure I’ll be making the switch to PC in the next month or two.

I said goodbye to consoles a while back. With PC you can use the xbox companion app and still join live players in chat and partys for cross play games. I've been playing MW on PC with 5 other guys all on xbox for months. Join their parties and chat and we are able to join games together. And Im using an xbox one controller for all my games, so its like Im playing on a super console. I even moved over to laptop PC gaming. Got me an awesome MSI laptop and I can play anywhere now in high performance.

Reactions: RedBeard

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I said goodbye to consoles a while back. With PC you can use the xbox companion app and still join live players in chat and partys for cross play games. I've been playing MW on PC with 5 other guys all on xbox for months. Join their parties and chat and we are able to join games together. And Im using an xbox one controller for all my games, so its like Im playing on a super console. I even moved over to laptop PC gaming. Got me an awesome MSI laptop and I can play anywhere now in high performance.
hopefully everything goes crossplay so this can be the case for most games instead of a select few.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
And Im using an xbox one controller for all my games, so its like Im playing on a super console.

giphy.gif

Keyboard and mouse for life ;)

Reactions: bikrboy128

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Thank you for posting this. I'm sure a few seconds of google-fu would have found it, but this makes it so much easier.

I have a One S that I got for free, so either would be a decent upgrade. I just want that 120fps, but not sure my TV and receiver both support 4k/120. Would have to check.

Thread Info