Gaming Xbox 360 Shooter Game suggestions

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Been out of the video game world for a long time and recently blew the dust off of my xbox 360 and renewed my xbox live only to learn that nobody seems to play the games I currently own on live and a lot of the newer ones dont work on 360. Anyone have some suggestions to some first person shooter games that they know are still popular on live that I should look into picking up? I have a few of the old COD games but it seems like most of the lobbys are dead and I would hate to buy some "newer" games only to have the same.

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
Duck hunt on nes is a pretty good fps game.
video games 80s GIF

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
how has that 360 not red ringed itself into oblivion :ROFLMAO: or do you have to keep hot boxing it to keep it going
Tbh I have no clue lmao. I used it back in college pretty often but for the last 10 years or so It might get powered up a couple of times during the winter. It honestly wasnt until this post that I realized how old the thing is since obviously im not a gamer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info