• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTT 99 mustang GT for your GTPwith cash

jlebron

Reaction score
I'm looking trade my 99 Mustang GT for a 4 door gtp 98 and up. My mustang is in great condition just some minor cosmetic just needs paint touch ups normal for age, Its has a new engine installed last month under 3k miles on it with a three year waranty. all stock but a super chip inside is graphite blk leather.

Any other questions please let me know e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 630-405-4147 thanks

Joe

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
what is the mileage requirement for the GTP. i could get you one.
also do u have a color preference?

jlebron

Reaction score
[/b]
Any but red not sure on milege but im looking for one to trade for my mustang and cash since the stang will probally be worth more

CompGd

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Any but red not sure on milege but im looking for one to trade for my mustang and cash since the stang will probally be worth more
[/b][/quote]

Do you have all the records on the engine swap? and what about suspension and others, are they all stock still? I dont know but id have to check but i dont know if you'd get more for your car than what mine is worth (not that its worth much).

jlebron

Reaction score
Yes i have all paper work for engine swap it was done at fair oaks ford in naperville IL everything else is stock besides exhaust ans rims k&n air filter
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom