WTT 90lx for sn95

okay so i was looking for a sn95 car, but now ill look at any manual street cars. My car is pretty mint for a fox body, very straight with 99% rust free body and underbody. nothing under the wheel wells, and nothing under hatch or under the body at all. Car has a flaw on the miles on the title because the owner before put a new dash in and now the title comes up almost 190k, but it really has like 110 on it. it has a clean carfax report with no wrecks or anything, and was originally from california and was brough there in 2001 i believe and was only licensed here one year. since 2002 the owner before me did a lot of work to it while it was stock before he started working on it.

-new longblock from central coast mustangs 10.5:1 compression.
-forged je pistons
-gt40p heads
-1.72 scorpion rr's
-x303 cam
-cobra intake manifold
-mac headers p head specific
-bbk o/r h
-flowmasters with chrome lx tips
-msd 6al
-msd coil
-new fms wires and plugs
-new 19lb injectors
-70 tb bbk
-75mm maf
-fuel pressure,narrowband,oil pressure gauges
-10k ford racing tach with shiftlight
-373 gears with correct speedo gear
-pro 5.0 shifter
-17x8/9 black with polished lip r's
-kyb shocks and struts
-bbk progressive springs
-upper and lower control arms
-torque box reinforcements
-welded sub frame connectors

mostly all mods have under 10k miles on them and have reciepts for major mods like the engine and such.

NITROUS IS NOT HOOKED UP AS YOU CAN SEE, NOT EVEN MOUNTED JUST SITTING IN THERE, NEVER BEEN SPRAYED.

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_4226.jpg

TravisWhiteStangEdit-1.jpg

003copy.jpg

005.jpg

travis020.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

badazz92gt

Sep 17, 2008

heres a lil idle vid, and as you can in some of the pics the car isnt perfect, and on the front bumper there is a little crack in the black moulding, and same thing in the rear. but its a nice car

heres all the flaws on the car and some pics to show its rust free, the flaws look worse because theyre zoomed in on in the pics.

travis1001.jpg

travis1002.jpg

travis1003.jpg

travis1004.jpg

travis1005.jpg

travis1006.jpg

travis1007.jpg

travis013.jpg

since i have to post a price ill say 6600, but looking for a trade of equal value or less value plus cash

MUST BE 5 SPEED or 6

badazz92gt

Sep 17, 2008
thanks man hell yeah we should, were having a party in 2 weekends and its gonna be a few kegs, a few women, and some beer pong, ship captain crew, and flippy cup over on regent. let me know if youre interested, were all real down to earth people who just relax and have a good time and were all freinds its a really good time generally

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list