WTF Do I Do With My Trophies

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Unless it’s for a national title, state championship or division championship throw them out or call a trophy shop and ask if they want them (better than throwing them away).
The only ones you need to keep are ones that are genuinely sentimental to you and trigger a great memory or something significant in your life. If it tells a good story keep it.
I drove a literal truck load of old trophies to a trophy shop and said “Take what you can resell or use, the rest I’m throwing away.” and the guy took every one of them and gave me a few bucks. I kept some of them for a few years but eventually threw those away as well.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I probably have close to 40 in my garage from my 06 Charger. Only want to keep the ones from Dub Show, WOW and a few other bigger shows. I want to toss the rest and my Wife wouldnt let me, she said we could donate to someone. I think I will try and do what Aircal did and donate to Special Olympics.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Remake them weird and funny achievements. Then reourpose them at parties.
[MENTION=4873]GLADIATOR[/MENTION] was good at this

picture.php

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info