wtf @ asking prices for w-bodies

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
uh, comon man. Mine has 150k on it, is modded w/o records, was presumably beat on, etc etc.

The only thing I knew is that this guy appeared honest and was the original owner of the car.

I paid far less, but that doesnt mean that a clean tricked 2000 with a ton of mods couldn't land more.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Would you buy it?

I know what I would do, and it would not start with that....No car is not beat on, I dont care who owned it....I beat on all my shit, that is what it is for.....These days witht eh dollar being as "strong" as it is.....7500 of my cash would not go to a car such as that....I would like to know who would spend that kinda coin on a GTP

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Would you buy it?

I know what I would do, and it would not start with that....No car is not beat on, I dont care who owned it....I beat on all my shit, that is what it is for.....These days witht eh dollar being as "strong" as it is.....7500 of my cash would not go to a car such as that....I would like to know who would spend that kinda coin on a GTP
I just can see getting more car for that or putting it down one something better....Call down people, not bashing, just stating....

its probably because you could pay the car off in full or make really small monthly payments and get a pretty decent all around car with a huge aftermarket, can be a DD, haul 5 people and ur shopping for a day or vacation, does great in winter and gets very good gas mileage given its size and motor

not many other cars out there that give you as much as a w-body for the money in terms of options/performance/reliability/overall

not everyone can afford or can even justify spending a bunch of money on a car whether you make 10k or 100k in a year...

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
valid points but if I had to choose, I wouldnt....I never been a fan of them, and never knew so many people wher einto these cars until this site.....To me they are like a v6 mustang....

:bowrofl: you cant be serious comparing them to a v6 mustang... its not like its the cheap-out bottom basement wanna-be car for the lineup, w-bodies were all the GM mid-size sedan/coupe market and they sold hundreds of thousands of them

anyways, im intrigued as to what you would choose given the all around ability of the car for the price... what else is out there that you could possibly choose?

:nutz:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info