3800 WTB: ZZP Stage2 IC core

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
I have upgraded everything else from my SSIC to be able to use a stage2 core, and at one time there were quite a few stage2 cores floating around.

Now there are none. A few people have said that they would get rid of them eventually on clubgp, but I'm a bit tired of waiting to be honest. Nothing against them, I just dont want to wait till next season. I would probably settle for one of the newest WBS cores, because from what I read, they are near identical to the ZZP units. I will not settle for one of the 3" WBS cores, or a map core.

The stage2 cores that have been for sale on clubgp have mostly gone for a little over $400, so I would like to stay in that price range.

Anybody looking to maybe sell a stage2 core?

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Thanks for the offer Ron.

I should have mentioned in the first post that I also have a core and not the basket for it. I was going to buy my own aluminum plate and mill my own basket for it at work, but things have been so busy I have not had time to do it, and quite frankly, I'm too lazy to do it.

At this point I'm nearing the consideration of just buying a new core and basket setup. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• shaferz
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list