• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTB: ZZP Stage2 IC core

shaferz

slaps a ho
Reaction score
I have upgraded everything else from my SSIC to be able to use a stage2 core, and at one time there were quite a few stage2 cores floating around.

Now there are none. A few people have said that they would get rid of them eventually on clubgp, but I'm a bit tired of waiting to be honest. Nothing against them, I just dont want to wait till next season. I would probably settle for one of the newest WBS cores, because from what I read, they are near identical to the ZZP units. I will not settle for one of the 3" WBS cores, or a map core.

The stage2 cores that have been for sale on clubgp have mostly gone for a little over $400, so I would like to stay in that price range.

Anybody looking to maybe sell a stage2 core?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I have a used core, but not the basket for it. It's in fair shape. If you find the plates (basket) and you still need a core, I float you it cheap.

shaferz

slaps a ho
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Ron.

I should have mentioned in the first post that I also have a core and not the basket for it. I was going to buy my own aluminum plate and mill my own basket for it at work, but things have been so busy I have not had time to do it, and quite frankly, I'm too lazy to do it.

At this point I'm nearing the consideration of just buying a new core and basket setup. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom