• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTB Wheels/Tires ASAP

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
I need some wheels and tires for one of my cars. Will consider any size and style as long as the tires are somewhat ok. Let me know what you have.

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I have 4 GP 97 gold basket weeve wheels in good condition, and 4 stock size tires that have about 50% tread. I forget the name/brand of tires.

Toasty

Reaction score
I have 4 GP 97 gold basket weeve wheels in good condition, and 4 stock size tires that have about 50% tread. I forget the name/brand of tires.
[/b]

if those are my old wheels/tires, the tires are bridgestone potenza re950's i think

itlnrob

Reaction score
I have 2 Goodyear Eagle F1's from my WS6. They have about 15-20% tread left.

They are 275-40-17

FREE FOR HAUL..........I'm in Naperville.

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

if those are my old wheels/tires, the tires are bridgestone potenza re950's i think
[/b][/quote]

Yes sir. :)

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Found some. Thanks for the offers though guys.

Adam, shoot me a PM with a contact number for where you had your reception when you have a chance, Liz really liked the place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom