3800 WTB: stock 3.8" pulley

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by trohde78@Sep 1 2005, 05:24 PM
I need a stock pulley that is not bent, and looks as good as possible.  I just spent last Sunday putting one on that is apparently slightly bent and has a pretty good shimmy to it.  Let me know if you have one!  Thanks.
[snapback]96717[/snapback]​
I have one somewhere, I'll have to find it in the garage, but if you need it, you can have it.
CJ

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Sep 1 2005, 06:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-trohde78
@Sep 1 2005, 05:24 PM
I need a stock pulley that is not bent, and looks as good as possible.  I just spent last Sunday putting one on that is apparently slightly bent and has a pretty good shimmy to it.  Let me know if you have one!  Thanks.
I have one somewhere, I'll have to find it in the garage, but if you need it, you can have it.
CJ
[snapback]96723[/snapback]​
[/b]

If it's better than the wobbly one that I have on there now, it seems to be enough to make the belt jump a rib on the crank pulley. :( I would really appriciate it. Please let me know if you find it.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by trohde78@Sep 1 2005, 05:24 PM

Hey, I found it, its in good shape and had no problems when I took it off, just been sitting in a little box since so it should be perfectly fine. I don't know if you want to come pick it up or what, just PM me and let me know.
CJ

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Sep 2 2005, 03:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-trohde78
@Sep 1 2005, 05:24 PM

Hey, I found it, its in good shape and had no problems when I took it off, just been sitting in a little box since so it should be perfectly fine. I don't know if you want to come pick it up or what, just PM me and let me know.
CJ
[snapback]96818[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thanks a lot CJ!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list