• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTB: ROCKER BOLTS

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
if anyone can meet up Monday that has any.... let me know PLEASE, i need my car to be running ASAP. Thankyou.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
i did dude... they gave me 12 VALVE COVER BOLTS and fucked over my whole weekend... hale and i are so pissed at them.

now i gotta wait till monday to go there and request them, then ewati a few more days till they get them in.

the thing is.. i would checked... but i ordered like 10 parts... all in little baggies and big baggies... so they wrapped all the baggies up into ONE BIG bag...

long story...

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
If you order them, and pay for them, Ill give you mine to use now and gimme those when they come in. I work late today, so Ill be home sleeping till about 3:30-4 tomorrow. If you want to use them and hit me back when yours come in, lemme know and you can pick them up

Fish

Reaction score
Yup. I ordered a rocker install kit when I got my first set of LS6 springs. So I have brand new rocker bolts. Like I said, Ill need yours when they come in when I do my springs.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
well mayeb you can take mine plus a little cash.. i did buy the INTENSE re-usable ones... so those are a little better... ya know what i mean?

purchased them last night, Paul said they might look at in Today and ship them out and have them monday... it was a longshot, but it is the best to order ASAP...

Fish

Reaction score
I doubt you would get them tomorrow. Intense was in TX. Ill help you out though and give you my rocker bolts + the $5 difference.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
alright fish.. sounds good.... i am workin 11-6 tomorrow... can we meet up after 6 sometime? That would be GREAT.

Fish

Reaction score
After 6 should be ok. I cant wander too far off though.

Fish

Reaction score
Close. Elk Grove. Right off of 290. Ill PM you my address so you can mapquest it.

I

imported_snoop

if that dont go through, i got some here. still in the bag. let me know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom