WTB WTB riding lawn mower

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I found a tractor, thanks for the heads up and knowledge guys.

1979 Deere 214 with a 46” deck.

picked up a minty as hell 37a snowblower for it too.
I've got a bunch of time on those k-series kohler engines. Piles of parts too. Don't hesitate to ask.

Also wheel weights, chains, tires, ect...

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Some day. Maybe.

too much first time home buyer shit to go broke on for right now.

The little nickel and dime shit is crazy. After you close Home Depot will send you a 20% coupon. We took my dads truck and bought a grill, shit load of lumber and a bunch of other house necessities. Had 3 carts and a lumber cart which was ridiculous, but we saved a ton of money.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The little nickel and dime shit is crazy. After you close Home Depot will send you a 20% coupon. We took my dads truck and bought a grill, shit load of lumber and a bunch of other house necessities. Had 3 carts and a lumber cart which was ridiculous, but we saved a ton of money.

and you can sign up for 47 different home depot credit cards to get even more.

"do you want to sign up today for a credit card?"

i already have one

"that's okay you can sign up for another"

wtf :rofl:

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I just learned that recently, my parents friend has more than 3. I worry about what it would do to my credit so I only have one. They also like to send 10% off coupons, then I buy something large with it, and I’ll get another coupon the same week :rofl:. They know what they’re doing.

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info