• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

wtb rear O2 sim

starrGTP

Reaction score
anyone have one lying around for cheap? or know where I can pick one up for less than the one on PFYC.com?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Call over to Casper's electronics, mention your with ILGPC. They may have them in stock. TT Justin.

GTPPWR

Reaction score
I ordered mine from ZZP, it was here the next day.....today

It was only 27 bux

12secGTP

Reaction score
I have one in my toolbox (I think it is still there...) you can have it if you want it... I am not sure it works but I think it still does....
just come pick it up...

starrGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by 12secGTP@Jan 27 2005, 09:11 PM
I have one in my toolbox (I think it is still there...) you can have it if you want it... I am not sure it works but I think it still does....
just come pick it up...
[snapback]69161[/snapback]​
Where you located? Don't think I have ever been to your place. I'm in Elgin but will be all over the place this weekend.

12secGTP

Reaction score
am located in Des Plaines.... should be around most of the weekend... give me a shout on the cell 224-595-5049
been pretty busy lately but should be able to come up with somethin...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom