WTB: Mono Channel Amplifier

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
Pretty sure I've got an alpine mono amp I intended for the mustang but never used. I'll check shortly.

***Update
Yup- still have. It's an Alpine MRP-450. Only 200w though, not powerful enough for your setup. Only intended to power a 8" sub which would have been plenty for the Mustang.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Pretty sure I've got an alpine mono amp I intended for the mustang but never used. I'll check shortly.

***Update
Yup- still have. It's an Alpine MRP-450. Only 200w though, not powerful enough for your setup. Only intended to power a 8" sub which would have been plenty for the Mustang.

How much do you want for it shipped? I only drive to Mchenry if I get to hang out with KJ.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
If it's a good amp you only need a couple hundred watts to push a sub hard pending you have the right ohm set up to load down the amp right, I push a 10 in my boat with 200watts from a jl audio amp and it shakes screws out of the dash

It's a premier/pioneer amp in a sealed box. Got it for the price of dinner from [MENTION=10889]JackS[/MENTION] he originally got from [MENTION=11473]JBruno88[/MENTION]. Maybe Jason can chime in with what amp was pushing it back then when there was a pair? I was thinking overpower the amp and just run it low and it wont get so hot? IDK, I used to care about big stereos, now I just want something to equalize the crazy mid/high in my truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info