• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTB: MAF Screen

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a MAF screen for a 97 L67. Im not sure if there are differences as supposedly the TB changed in 99? IIRC. The reason im looking for one is that mine looks like hell, I dont know why or how, but im sure its not ideal for performance.. :blink:

If anyone has one for that I can get by/on Friday (early Friday) please reply here or pm me. If I were to go to a GM parts department, what would I ask for (part #), and how much would they be asking for it?

Thanks!

-Nick

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, I don't know how much this will help...

There is a PN for the screen; but I don't know what it is...
I have seen a post of the PN before, but I don't know on what site...

I'll do some searches today to see if I can find it.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
PN# 24503677 from clubgp.com

I have on sitting in my garage, but would require shipping it to you. Could get it out tomorrow evening.

Good luck.

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
I doubt it would get here by Friday, the reason im so partial to having it by Friday is because I will be heading to Cordova, but thanks for the offer 98 TGP.. I might still take you up on it, if the dealer falls thru, because i'm gonna need one anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom