WTB WTB LSA Blower

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
As the title states, I'm in the market for a LSA Blower. Prefer a complete kit including the lid, rails, injectors etc. If its not complete, I'd still be interested if the price is right.
Re-enforced brick would be nice but not a deal breaker as I will have that done. Yes I know they are on Market Place but I'd prefer someone local and even more so prefer someone on TCG that knows someone selling. Basically someone that isnt going to BS me on the history. I've been super lucky with buying 2 used blowers in the past, but they were local and people that I knew or friends knew.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So just bumping this and want to know thoughts on attached?
I'm not familiar at all with these LSA blowers or the LS in general. Remember I'm a Mopar guy and I know Hemi's and I know Pro Chargers as thats what I have run in the past. I'm educating myself as I go along, but dont know enough yet. I learn more from being hands on with shit.

So thoughts on this, obviously I'd need injectors, plugs, bigger fuel pump etc. But is this a decent bang for the buck and I'm going to try and talk him down.
Do you need to run an aftermarket intercooler with these, if so then I'd imagine I'd have to buy that and the piping.

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
What about a whipple?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
What about a whipple?
I’ve thought about others. But kinda like the factory blower option.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn if you are ready to buy let us know, some of us can check around with local contacts to see if there is one for sale.
See what you can come up with and PM me. I have some money put to the side for either a trailer or a LSA. Not really pursuing either really hard at this point, but once the right deal comes along, I'm buying on or the other.

Reactions: FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
LSA blowers are for rectangle port heads, so would you look to run adaptors?
Yes, hence the reason I posted the one above as it has the adapters. Ill eventually swap over to the correct heads. The 317’s were free to me so I took them. The original plan was a turbo with 700-750whp and the 317’s woulda did fine going that route.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Why not just get a kit from Boost District?
It may cost a little bit more but it's all there and it's brand new freshy fresh.
Because I didn’t know about them lol. Thats why I love this place, everyone knows someone or something. I will look into them as well. But I will see what Pro Stock comes up with. As mentioned, not really pursuing them with the “I have to have it attitude”. I’m one that likes to pounce on good deals when presented the opportunity.

Reactions: Jon01

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Okay I got a lead for you:

I will have a stock LSA take off (Low miles ZL1) soon. Customer wants $2,500.00 with Lid and injectors. No issues.

Reputable local shop. Do you want lock it in, sounds like a good deal, I might be interested actually if you pass for my 2010 Camaro.

Shawn1112 Shawn1112 are you interested in this? I can get you the contact info for the shop, very reputable.
I'll take it, thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info