3800 WTB: LS1M

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I will have one for sale soon....very soon. I found a better scanner :) . But since I owe people money, I will not except less than $200 + shipping (cause im in Iowa for the school year ;) ). Not trying to sound like an ass or anything, but I need as much as I can get. This would come with the cord, palm, and software. Let me know if your interested at that price, and Ill get back to you.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea, it would have everything you need. And everything includes:

Palm IIIxe
Docking station for hotsynching
LS1M Cable
LS1M Software cd (but the software is already loaded)
Palm Pen thingy to touch the screen :D

The palm is operated with two AAA, i think. Or two AA's, one or the other, its all the way in the garage right now :D

Here are some links for pictures and info on the palm.

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/palm3xe/

http://www.pdasupport.com/PalmIIIxe.htm

Its not made anymore, but this is in mint condition. My mom used it for work for a couple years, and then I just took it off her when she upgraded. Its got a black/white screen, not color. So you will need to have a light on anytime you do logs at night.

I have never had problems with the software, except once. I dont know if your aware or not, but some of the systems have a problem where they starting readnig obsurd numbers like 33* kr. I have only recorded one run that was bizzaar like that. Besides that, I have never had a problem with it.

If your still interested, I will probably be able to get rid of it next week or the week afterwards. I need to try out my new "scanner" :p first to see if it works well, or wait for the update.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• syP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list