WTB: LS engine

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Before I end up buying a cam and associated parts for mine, anyone selling a iron 5.3/6.0 longblock with a cam or other parts? Would prefer a Gen 3 block as my holley harness is designed for that. Stock bottom end is fine, just need a long block, already have intake, accessories and fuel parts.
I know someone with a 04ish Escalade, 180k on the clock. Front end is smashed but engine/trans is good.
I was going to buy it to do the LS swap on my Regal. But pretty sure I'm going in a different direction for my engine.

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
I know someone with a 04ish Escalade, 180k on the clock. Front end is smashed but engine/trans is good.
I was going to buy it to do the LS swap on my Regal. But pretty sure I'm going in a different direction for my engine.

Hoping to see if anyone has one with a cam and associated parts before going that route and building my own. Currently already have a stock motor but if I can get something turn key and build mine later that would speed up getting the car running.

I can share this to our page and see if you get any bites as well.

Thanks Mike!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info