WTB WTB: GPU/Video card

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Kid is starting to get an interest in gaming so I want to get him something that will last him awhile without spending a fortune. Nothing too fancy
Looking for
rx580
Vega 56 or vega 64
or anything similar without having to pay these ridiculous 3x MSRP prices

Honestly the only way you are getting him into PC gaming right now at a reasonable cost is to get a lower tier gaming laptop. The GPUs you listed are not going to be available at anything close to what you are looking for.

Costco has been awesome with lower tier gaming machines. You can get the total package for under a grand in some cases.

1638556080943.png

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
I sold a 780ti 6gb on eBay for $650 last month. Prices are still crazy. I think I bought it new for $750 back in the day. It will be tough to get anything anywhere near msrp.

probably better to buy a prebuilt with the gpu you are looking for instead since it will be the same price as buying the gpu separately.
Thats crazy, but good for you.
Honestly the only way you are getting him into PC gaming right now at a reasonable cost is to get a lower tier gaming laptop. The GPUs you listed are not going to be available at anything close to what you are looking for.

Costco has been awesome with lower tier gaming machines. You can get the total package for under a grand in some cases.

He wanted to game on his Chromebook and I just looked at him :oops: I kind of want him to build his own, at least this way it sits at his desk and I don't find the laptop all over the house

PM me an offer. I'm not looking to get clown world scalper pricing on this card, especially if it helps a kid get into PC gaming.
Pm'd

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info