CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by rjaz gtp@Sep 20 2005, 07:48 AM
J/O-

I just bought a brand new set of PRJ's and they are really nice.
I have seen the ZZP ones as well and would lean towards the PRJ's
Just a suggestion....

-Rich
[snapback]98319[/snapback]​

I like the prjs, but im going cheap, the cheapest I can get a set for, that'll be the ones I get. I need to call both and see who wants my money most.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 20 2005, 05:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-rjaz gtp
@Sep 20 2005, 07:48 AM
J/O-

Just a suggestion....

-Rich

I like the prjs, but im going cheap, the cheapest I can get a set for, that'll be the ones I get. I need to call both and see who wants my money most.
[snapback]98431[/snapback]​
[/b]
i called zooomer, and left a message. No call back (im not supprised) I guess He dont want my money that bad, buisness must be good. :unsure:

TTT, anyone?

rjaz gtp

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2008
Naperville
J/O-

I called ZZP a little more than a week ago and I was told they had no more fuel logs available. They said that they are "redesigning" them now and going to be coming out with new ones. It didn't sound like this was going to happen anytime soon either. Unless Zoom has a few sets he has off to the side for his "special" clients, it looks like the PRJ's are the only route. I just picked up a set from 3800 performance and got them two days later :D

Good Luck...

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 22 2005, 09:08 AM-->
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Sep 20 2005, 05:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rjaz gtp
@Sep 20 2005, 07:48 AM
J/O-

Just a suggestion....

-Rich

[snapback]98431[/snapback]​
i called zooomer, and left a message. No call back (im not supprised) I guess He dont want my money that bad, buisness must be good. :unsure:

TTT, anyone?
[snapback]98543[/snapback]​
[/b]

Zoomer and Ken have had my broken ICCU for almost 3months now and after and half dozen emails, I still havent got past, "Were looking into it."

At first they didnt even know they had it :eek: ..........sorry, but three months is starting to get a little outragous to fix a simple gadget......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• CoolGTX
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list