3800 WTB Fiero GT

I

imported_Theautoguy

I'm begining to wonder that there is a fear that if he finishes a car it won't live up to any "hype" he proped it up with. As long as none of them run, he can keep talking. What Jacob doesn't realize is that this line of thought and action is making him look worse than if he were to make one of his piles run but not run up to the hype.

Jacob, I'm a friend but even I'm running out of patience with these "projects"; all I've ever seen you drive in the past 2 years has been piles I wouldn't even use for a winter car! For Christ's sake, get of your ass and make something run finally or just plain stop hyping up piles of parts thats done nothing more than test the patience of your friends and family!

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Oct 22, 2007
Rockford
go to v8archie....dont have to touch suspension unless you want to.

Don- GTP will be done soon enough. I am not in a hurry. in my point of view..the lot has nothing to offer...so why hurry. I'd rather take my time and build a very nice car.

the camaro was a pile of crap that I sold for more money than I had in it without the engine. so why not pay off a car loan and have money in the bank. I have toom many projects. might as well eliminate the ones I am not going to ge too for a while. my main focus is the GTP, and the S10. the fiero I would drive for now nd get rid of this curent pile(SHO).

I am looking for a 86-88 fast back....GT model. preferrable manual

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'd hardly call a SB powered Fiero hillbilly. If you consider the most successful, most modified engine of all time hillbilly then I hate to think of what the hillbillies are saying about our engines! :)

I love the Fiero GTs. If I could keep up with one project I'd grab a Fiero to play with but I turned one down for free because I have the GP and a truck and neither have seen an appreciable amount of work done on them.

Good luck though.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Dont get me wrong. I love the 350 or even the 305 was a damn good engine too. I just hate seeing that stuff in these type cars. I say hillbilly bacause most of my family is from southern illinois and this is something they would do.

Prime hillbilly paint job, my Grandpa painted his 1975 ford pick up two tone with a PAINTBRUSH!!! From a 10mph roll it looked sweet, up close you could clearly see te brush marks. But it was nice considering...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info