đź’¸ For Sale WTB: Cheap Car(s) For Daughter(s)

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Both of my step daughters are in the market for vehicles. The older one is looking for something around $5K-$7k and the younger one for something closer to a $2k beater with a heater. If anybody knows of anything please let me know. Thanks.
Shit, just saw this. Could have had you check out the g/f's 2013 Honda Fit we just traded in. Had a salvage/rebuilt title and the core support was in bad shape. The rest of the car was in excellent shape. It was right in your price range too. :mad::mad:

Edit: She'd been driving it for six years and the only issue was a leaking AC system due to the crap repair work the rebuilders did. Had it fixed at Autopractor two years ago and it had been flawless since.

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Shit, just saw this. Could have had you check out the g/f's 2013 Honda Fit we just traded in. Had a salvage/rebuilt title and the core support was in bad shape. The rest of the car was in excellent shape. It was right in your price range too. :mad::mad:

Edit: She'd been driving it for six years and the only issue was a leaking AC system due to the crap repair work the rebuilders did. Had it fixed at Autopractor two years ago and it had been flawless since.

Probably would have been a good option.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Any interest in a 2 door, blue, 06 Pontiac G6 GT? It’s a 3.5 V6.

It is my sisters car. I just put a new battery in it as the one that was in it finally bit the dust. Lots of parts replaced which I have rock auto order invoices for. It has 10#k on it, less than 110k I can get an exact number for ya.

Cold air, hot heat, remote start, sunroof, aftermarket double din radio, brand new oem speakers... off the top of my head it’s had all common G6 stuff done (control arms, tie rods, struts, shocks, sway bar links and bushings) as well as turn signal switch, blower motor resistor, oil filter housing gasket, other stuff I’m forgetting. Fairly new brakes, tires as well and had plugs and wires done right around 100k.

The rear bumper has some damage on the passenger side, I can get pics as well.

She’s @ $2500 for it.

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Any interest in a 2 door, blue, 06 Pontiac G6 GT? It’s a 3.5 V6.

It is my sisters car. I just put a new battery in it as the one that was in it finally bit the dust. Lots of parts replaced which I have rock auto order invoices for. It has 10#k on it, less than 110k I can get an exact number for ya.

Cold air, hot heat, remote start, sunroof, aftermarket double din radio, brand new oem speakers... off the top of my head it’s had all common G6 stuff done (control arms, tie rods, struts, shocks, sway bar links and bushings) as well as turn signal switch, blower motor resistor, oil filter housing gasket, other stuff I’m forgetting. Fairly new brakes, tires as well and had plugs and wires done right around 100k.

The rear bumper has some damage on the passenger side, I can get pics as well.

She’s @ $2500 for it.

Thanks, I'd look at it for sure. I'm sure they'd both prefer a 4 door, but beggars don't have many choices, :)

Reactions: Yaj Yak

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Thanks, I'd look at it for sure. I'm sure they'd both prefer a 4 door, but beggars don't have many choices, :)

Where are you by? Just wondering if you’re close, however I can get pictures, video, etc whatever you want... it’s covered in snow currently but I’m off for 3 days after 230p tomorrow so I can make something happen. She replaced this car (twice over now) so it’s just sitting at my house right now.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Where are you by? Just wondering if you’re close, however I can get pictures, video, etc whatever you want... it’s covered in snow currently but I’m off for 3 days after 230p tomorrow so I can make something happen. She replaced this car (twice over now) so it’s just sitting at my house right now.

I'm in Crystal Lake.. Pics would be great and the particulars, like miles and any damage and such. I can PM my cell if that's convenient.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake

Selling our Van. Not sure either would be interested in a minivan but figured I'd post it anyway. I'm definitely obo on the price too

Thanks, a minivan is out. They didn't want our Odyssey either.

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
I got another person with Fusions. One’s a 2012 Fusion SE (silver) 2.5l 4 cyl loaded w/88k the other is a Fusion Sport (red) 3.5l 6 cyl w/105k both up to date on all wear items and maintenance (he works at Ford).
IMG_5153.JPG
IMG_5154.JPG

Thread Info