• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTB: 98-05 GP GTP or 98+ Regal GS

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
carmax has an 03 regal GS.. fully loaded (not sure if its the GS or GSE)

black with gray trim, 31k miles... they want 14,900... is that good?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
why not just grab a cheap GP shell in good condtion for 2-3 grand and throw what ever motor you want in it. with that you will be saving a shit load. i dont even want to think about what i could put together for $14k. thats a big chunk of change for a buick.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
wow thats a lot of money. I remeber I saw a silver and dark grey '01 at the buick dealership on golf road by Sports Authority that might be worth checking out. I too would say buy a cheap car and build it with a newer motor. Hell you could get a regal LS and top swap it and save a crapload on insurance. Glad to see you are getting back into it!

-Dennis

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
dont want to do any work to it initially...

just wanna buy it... save up.. and have zzp build it... m90 or not.

dont wanna worry about shit like that.. id like to enjoy it stock for a little bit

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
If the deal I have falls through, Ill sell you a fully loaded GT. Needs a front bumper, hood and driver side front fender. Ed Morad special. LOL.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Like I've been saying, get a stripped down N/A...lighter, higher compression, cheaper...add what you want to it.

C

CurlysGTP

I have a friend that has a regal I think its gse he wants to sell it only has like 69 or 72 on it I can ask if u want.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
If the deal I have falls through, Ill sell you a fully loaded GT. Needs a front bumper, hood and driver side front fender. Ed Morad special. LOL.
[/b]
how much?

C

CurlysGTP

let me know oscar
[/b]
Hey he said hell sell it within a couple months.I was trying to convience him but no luck sorry man.also how much r u willing to spend I might think abouth selling my car big might though Im rickys friend....

C

CurlysGTP

how many miles?

year? color??
[/b]
as of right now I dont know how many miles it has but I know its not much he works 2 shift so its a little hard to get ahold of him its green & grey its a 99

Royalgtp

Reaction score
What ever happend to sticking by a car a little bit!?

Some of you young guys have purchased more cars then my parents and grandparents put together!!!

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
Ryan I still have my pacecar! I will sell it for 11k. It only has 41000 on it and light mods! It is a real retired pace car to. Nobody else seems to want it and it would be a good car for what you want to do. It is a 2001 GTP, Silver with black leather. lemme know man!

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
Ryan I still have my pacecar! I will sell it for 11k. It only has 41000 on it and light mods! It is a real retired pace car to. Nobody else seems to want it and it would be a good car for what you want to do. It is a 2001 GTP, Silver with black leather. lemme know man!
[/b]

pm me.. i need more info and pics.. please

Xtant12

Reaction score
carmax has an 03 regal GS.. fully loaded (not sure if its the GS or GSE)

black with gray trim, 31k miles... they want 14,900... is that good?
[/b]

NO WAY... Syp, my friend was going to buy that but they couldnt finance him... Small world.. Hope you get one SOON!!

Xtant12

Reaction score
What ever happend to sticking by a car a little bit!?

Some of you young guys have purchased more cars then my parents and grandparents put together!!!
[/b]

This is true, I have been through thick and thin with my car so i know what you mean.. Ill have my car when Im 30 :D .. Syp is a keeper aswell, didn't he go through three motors or something like that??? This time Mr, Syp make sure you keep your car so we can race...

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
i ask you to race all the time.. you and your tool friend superman.. you all always have some bullshit excuse why you dont wanna race my 4 cylinder. :blink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom