WTB: 3" Inlet "canister" style muffler!!!

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
Just like the title says I am in need of a 3" canister style muffler, don't really care about brand as long as it has packing/perforated tube somethin to quiet the car down. If you know any body please let me know I got CASH now and I want to buy right now!

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
You have a straight pipe right now? Damn that's probably annoying! I'd just get whatever the largest resonator you can fit underneath the car. Please don't get a fart can....

OP
X

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
It has a long ass resonator under neither it from the APS exhaust system and its still loud as fuck, about the only muffler that will fit is a canister style i dont want a fart can im hoping for a normal perforated/packed style muffler so its quiet.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anybody sells just a muffler like my catback has. It's about the closest non-rice exhaust I could find. it's perforated and straight through. It's also the only thing in my exhaust...no resonator. The tip is 3.5"

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
well mine was a full catback from surewinproducts on ebay. its a copy of the cobb catback but its for a subaru. i was just giving an example.

OP
X

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
Problem is with the very little bends the exhaust has i would have to bend more pipe to make it come straight out it has an angle to it already so a canister style is about the only thing that would fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom