3800 wtb: 3.4 pulley

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Like the topic says I need a 3.4 pulley, so if someone has one pm me or just post it here, name your price on it....Its for my new toy a 98 GS and well I think its time to make my sc whine a bit more with a 3.4 might even settle for a 3.3.......

also If someone has a used K&N filter or S&B I'll take that as well, but no drop in filters, I wanna make my own CAi

thanx

Paco :ph34r:

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Originally posted by Theautoguy@Sep 19 2005, 06:15 PM
I have a 3.4 press-on if you're interested. I could even install it for you if you'd want to come out to Rockford for it. I also have a decent set of 3 "GSX" emblems from SLP if you're interested too.

I have a 99' GS myself.
[snapback]98264[/snapback]​

Im interested in the 3.4 and on the GSX emblems too :D , name your price and I'll go to your house B)

btw nice to see another GS guy like myself B)

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by smknL67@Sep 20 2005, 02:51 AM
Im interested in the 3.4 and on the GSX emblems too :D , name your price and I'll go to your house  B)

btw nice to see another GS guy like myself B)
[snapback]98310[/snapback]​

I could do $60 for everything plus pulley install. ($25 + $25 + $10) Let me know if that sounds fare to you. I can do a pulley this Sunday or I'll be back in town the second weekend of October.

Don

Originally posted by slow04ss@Sep 24 2005, 12:06 AM
Paco if you come down lmk.  I'm real close to the autoguy.  I may have to stop by to keep you guys inline :unsure:
[snapback]98752[/snapback]​

Yup I'll be going to the autoguys house on the 15th of oct......Rob are you gonna come with the badbodies to drag race on the 8th? If your going then i'll see u the 8th and the 15th.......all I need to set up with Don is what time

see u guys there

thanx

paco

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info