WTB 03-04 Cobra

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm actually thinking of selling mine before I move to Florida in July. 2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra. 69K miles. Black '04 Cobra seats (swapped with VenomInside before he sold his '04) Stage 3 Stegemeier blower, intake, exhaust and fuel supporting mods. More miles than you mentioned but car is in great shape. I would be looking for well under 22K for it.

redual

Aug 11, 2008
Have an 03 white convert. Don't need to sell but would for the right price. 16,800 miles Have owned since 08. Stored in heated wearhouse every winter since I've owned it. Aftermaket exhaust, K&N cold air intake, chip, and NITO drag radials, w/ matching aftermarket rims. Have all stock parts. 25,000 firm

slow lane

May 7, 2004
I have an 03 black coupe with 33,000 miles. Modified for open track / road racing with a Ford Racing / Whipple supercharger too. Planning on selling it for about what your looking for. I'm in Northwest Lake County IL. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you the full list of mods and extras. I'm the original owner, the car has been stored every winter.

Thread Info