WTB: 03-04 Cobra Struts

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Preferably with less than 50K on them

Lemme know what you got

deviantlx

Reaction score
i've got a set with less than 8k on them.150 for both.

deviantlx

Reaction score
they are from an 03 cobra. i'm in oak lawn. i do take paypal but i would prefer if you just pick them up. the last time i shipped a set of struts i got hammered for 24 bucks. kinda pricey imo. i have a pic of them on my old computer. i would have to dig it out later and sent them to you. where are you located.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
What is the difference in valving between the 03-04 struts and the MM HD 03-04 struts? The MM HD are the ones I bought,have had them for 2 years, and they continue to kick ass.

OP
03GTGreen

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Dunno the difference in valving but from what ive seen you can send them in and get them re-valved to whatever specs you want.

OP
03GTGreen

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
they are from an 03 cobra. i'm in oak lawn. i do take paypal but i would prefer if you just pick them up. the last time i shipped a set of struts i got hammered for 24 bucks. kinda pricey imo. i have a pic of them on my old computer. i would have to dig it out later and sent them to you. where are you located.
Got your pm, im currently deployed right now, but maybe i can work somethin out with Jon (01Cobra) and he can come grab them. Whats your paypal name?

OP
03GTGreen

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
I dont have the dough right now, maybe next year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom