May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
and before you complain that it's a 2020 here's a few 2021's heavily discounted.

50k for a"new" xlt f150 or 53.5k for a 6.2 at4 gmc? 55k for the 6.2 denali

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
50k for a"new" xlt f150 or 53.5k for a 6.2 at4 gmc? 55k for the 6.2 denali

i know where my money would go :rofl:

you're comparing one of the largest volume discount gmc delaers known though of course... known for their insane prices.

i just grabbed the local ford dealer to me... im sure i could find plenty of hail mary f150 deals.

Reactions: crooks

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
i wanted to try it on one of our work trucks just to see it in action... the truck wanted so much info to even be able to use it, i bailed.
My wife's van has a self park feature. I watched a quick youtube vid on how it works, and it takes more work to use the feature than it would to just park the fucking thing yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: crooks and Yaj Yak

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
There’s something about the Silverado front end that throws the look off. I’m not saying it’s hideous, but they missed the mark.

The Sierra is the by far the better looking of the two, with just the minor changes to distinguish them apart.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
If we're gonna be picky about looks, can we all please have a discussion about these wheel arches? Who the fuck designs this shit? I swear my 2.5 yr old son can draw a better round opening than GM!

View attachment 78154
Shit that should have been number four on my list.

Please explain why wheel arches should be round from a functional standpoint

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Shit that should have been number four on my list.

Please explain why wheel arches should be round from a functional standpoint
I'm just saying they are not easy to look at. I thought aesthetics were pretty important to you?
GM hasn’t had true round wheel wells since 72’. Why are people shocked by this every time a new body style is released?
Because UGLY, that's why!

Unitsn4

Regular
Mar 30, 2015
what issues are you seeing with your ten speed

It hangs in gear some times. When you decide to pass someone on the expressway, the downshift is very harsh, bordering on violent. It shakes the whole truck as it drops down to (usually) 8. Everyday I go to work and get off of the expressway, I arrive at a stop sign. As I proceed after the stop sign, the shift is harsh, slamming into gear. It's been to the dealer 3 times. 3 updates and nothing has helped. They found no mechanical issues. I've sat in the waiting room with other owners there for transmission issues. It is the single worst thing about my truck to me. As long as they continue to use this transmission without an update-and not some programming nonsense, I'm done with Ford.

Enough with the programming updates already. 3 didn't do anything. It's something internal.

I walk out and see my neighbors new (20) Silverado every morning. I still stand by it being downright ugly. There's another a couple of blocks away that I pass from time to time. It never to moves. Ugly-just not for me.

I'm not a die hard anything guy. There are two new Ram's at work and they both look great. Neither have over 10k on them yet and neither claim to have any issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info