Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

All that said, Wrath of Man has enough twists and turns to keep viewers interested in the story and the action sequences, which can get incredibly brutal, are confidently filmed in daylight. Despite certain missteps and a lull in the story right near the end, the exceptional editing by James Herbert brings everything together as scenes of Jackson and his men preparing for the final heist are intercut with that of the action happening in real time. It makes for an exciting, somewhat chaotic, finale that is full of suspense and comeuppance. Ritchie excels directing movies like this one and Wrath of Man doesn't disappoint.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Funny story about this movie. I was trying to watch FF9 last spring or summer on my hacked firestick. I searched it and it came up so I clicked on it.
Started watching it and seen Shaw in the first scene. So I'm watching and like 15 minutes in, I'm thinking where the fuck is the rest of the cast. They never showed up as it was the wrong movie lol. I still watched it and really enjoyed it.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Watched last night

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info