🔞 SNWS Would you rather endure a month of 110* highs or a month of -20* lows?

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Just go streaking when it gets hot...

tenor-9.gif

or go skinny dipping

giphy.gif

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Having just moved to Florida, these summers are brutal. I went golfing on Saturday when it was in the 90's. I got a little too much sun, and I'm still feeling run down. I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon. I can't wait for fall/winter. It's just uncomfortable doing anything outside besides swimming in a somewhat shaded pool.
if you are going to golf... golf when the sun comes up from about june to september otherwise you will melt.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Heat all day every day. I’m the idiot that stays working at the hottest parts of the day and the guys I work with love it, they work until it gets hot then I jump in.
I HATE WINTER!!! Not just the cold but snow, sweating under all the layers, sweat turns to ice and I’ve had clothes freeze to my body. I handle cold well but I HATE IT!

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
To add to that, not only do the leathers weigh about 15lbs, the track temp was around 120°, and during the hot lapping the bike was holding between 205° and 224°.

I also had this thing on my head that did a sweet job of trapping the heat that I should have been radiating off to cool myself. Hadn't quite gotten to the point where I was pouring the sweat out of my gloves and boots. FirstWorldProblems N20GT might know that pleasure.

And I'll do it again as soon as the next one is scheduled. (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
To add to that, not only do the leathers weigh about 15lbs, the track temp was around 120°, and during the hot lapping the bike was holding between 205° and 224°.

I also had this thing on my head that did a sweet job of trapping the heat that I should have been radiating off to cool myself. Hadn't quite gotten to the point where I was pouring the sweat out of my gloves and boots. FirstWorldProblems N20GT might know that pleasure.

And I'll do it again as soon as the next one is scheduled. (y)(y)(y)
The worst is when you're at the track in july/august and they call you to hot pit in error, like if the previous session was red flagged at the end. Have had that happen a couple times, you're sitting there all geared up on a hot bike just literally baking with no airflow. There's no good way to react either, you either sit there sweating your absolute balls off or give up the session entirely.

A lot of times I don't go to hot pit until I hear the bikes take off now lol

Reactions: BS ISF

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'd never have been able to get my leathers back on had I taken them off. So that's why I just left them on all day.
Now that's bad lol. I take my arms out of the leathers after every session, but don't take off the UA "undersuit" until I'm done for the day. That would NEVERRRRR make it back on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info