🔞 SNWS Would you rather endure a month of 110* highs or a month of -20* lows?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
ONLY 110? for ONLY a month?

tenor.gif

Hell we're practically there right now. Its currently 106 out. And its after 6 PM.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I’ve dealt with both having previously lived in Alaska and now Arizona.

I would much much prefer the heat no matter how hot it gets. I’ve lived in cold all my life and I’m so done with winters and everything about them.

Car said 113° today and I’m not mad about it

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
When I was in Mesa AZ visiting friends years ago I was shocked when the weatherman was saying, “it’s a cool day today with a high of 100.” I was like WTF 100*F is cool!?!

People at my work walk in the doors and say “man, it’s hot out there.”

My response - “give it a few weeks and you’ll wish it was this cool.”

Reactions: Sprayin and IDAFC21

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
i love that everyone is posting like they are on vacation year round and don't work :rofl:

Get in the hot car, A/C blows cold air almost instantly (total non-factor if you have a garage). Get in the cold car and it takes at least 10 minutes for warm air to blow. No scraping snow or ice off the windshield. Don't have to do any of the weird shit you do for winter (buy a beater, put on snow tires, put away fun cars, etc.)

Seriously, what are the benefits to winter other than some psychos actually enjoying snow?

Reactions: IZZy and CMNTMXR57

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Get in the hot car, A/C blows cold air almost instantly (total non-factor if you have a garage). Get in the cold car and it takes at least 10 minutes for warm air to blow. No scraping snow or ice off the windshield. Don't have to do any of the weird shit you do for winter (buy a beater, put on snow tires, put away fun cars, etc.)

Seriously, what are the benefits to winter other than some psychos actually enjoying snow?

that it's not 110*?

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info