🔞 SNWS Would you rather endure a month of 110* highs or a month of -20* lows?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Cold. No questions. You can always start ripping your walls down and burning for heat if furnace fucks up... If your ac goes out you can only strip so far down...
giphy.gif

Reactions: DEEZUZ and blue-sun

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
discuss.

idea taken from bored thread.

Would you rather endure a month of 110* highs or a month of -20* lows?

aka... northern IL during a "bad" winter, or Phoenix AZ during a "normal" july
Lived in AZ for 5 years. Would take it any day. Also got up early around 500am when it was only 85 out and did my work outs then hahahaha.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Cold. No questions. You can always start ripping your walls down and burning for heat if furnace fucks up... If your ac goes out you can only strip so far down...
If your heat goes out in -20* your pipes will burst then you'll be freezing and waterless
If your AC goes out in 110* you'll be uncomfortable

Hmmmmmm which do I prefer

Reactions: IZZy

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
i feel like people who "hate" cold as much as they do, don't dress for it. id rather work outside in -20* weather than 110* any day.
Oh I do.. cold weather gear, layers, etc. The cold just gets to me. When it finally makes it way to the titanium plate in my head my vestibular goes on a vacation and puts me into a spin, like "where did the fifth of Jack and our bail money go?" type of spin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info