Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
I know I don't post much but I have a weird question for you guys, if your in my shoes would you do this?

So my boss just came up to me and asked if I would be interested in going to Buenos Aires for about 3 months to do some work on a project. Its not a necessity that I go just an offer. They would give me a fly home free pass for the three month pass. It would also allow me a $17 per diem (which aint shit here, but down in South america it is) They would cover an apartment, as well my passport and all the usual stuff. I am single and not seeing anyone special so that wouldn't be a problem. I am just thinking would you guys do it? anything else I should think of before I say yes or no?

I

imported_GraFFix

First I would check how the area is with "Americans" then if I felt it was a safe place to be I would hop on the first plane available.

There is nothing like traveling and seeing other cultures. It would be a life experience that you would never forget. I personally love traveling and hopefully someday I will get to see as much of this world as I can.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
First I would check how the area is with "Americans" then if I felt it was a safe place to be I would hop on the first plane available.

There is nothing like traveling and seeing other cultures. It would be a life experience that you would never forget. I personally love traveling and hopefully someday I will get to see as much of this world as I can.
[/b]

They don't hate americans, my boss was just down there, but he got homesick and stuff, he is married and stuff.

Me I am single and kind of glad right now.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list