• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Would you go

Would you go?

• Yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
I know I don't post much but I have a weird question for you guys, if your in my shoes would you do this?

So my boss just came up to me and asked if I would be interested in going to Buenos Aires for about 3 months to do some work on a project. Its not a necessity that I go just an offer. They would give me a fly home free pass for the three month pass. It would also allow me a $17 per diem (which aint shit here, but down in South america it is) They would cover an apartment, as well my passport and all the usual stuff. I am single and not seeing anyone special so that wouldn't be a problem. I am just thinking would you guys do it? anything else I should think of before I say yes or no?

I

imported_GraFFix

First I would check how the area is with "Americans" then if I felt it was a safe place to be I would hop on the first plane available.

There is nothing like traveling and seeing other cultures. It would be a life experience that you would never forget. I personally love traveling and hopefully someday I will get to see as much of this world as I can.

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
First I would check how the area is with "Americans" then if I felt it was a safe place to be I would hop on the first plane available.

There is nothing like traveling and seeing other cultures. It would be a life experience that you would never forget. I personally love traveling and hopefully someday I will get to see as much of this world as I can.
[/b]
They don't hate americans, my boss was just down there, but he got homesick and stuff, he is married and stuff.

Me I am single and kind of glad right now.

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
I say you go and have fun Adam!

How many times will you have an offer like that? Enjoy it.

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
Its not for sure yet, but I think I will go. I wanted to go to begin with but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any negatives.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom