Would these wheels work w/ stock-IRS Cobra?

theSVTkid

Reaction score
hey guys,
Im lookin for a cheap alternative to a drag wheel that doesnt require any grinding. I saw there is a pair of 16" wheels/tires for sale... would these work on the cobra? They arent very wide...guessing id need spacers or something?

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48004

Thanks in advance for the help..

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
hard to say without trying them on but on his ad Tino says they fit:dunno:

tinosc281

Reaction score
wheels

look guys.i keep answering all pm's.the wheels came of an 03 cobra.so i assume they fit.i have solid axle on my saleen and they fit with no issues.everybody is welcome to come and try them on their car.i am going bigger brakes all around on my car so they won't fit my car anymore.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
look guys.i keep answering all pm's.the wheels came of an 03 cobra.so i assume they fit.i have solid axle on my saleen and they fit with no issues.everybody is welcome to come and try them on their car.i am going bigger brakes all around on my car so they won't fit my car anymore.
there is the answer

OP
theSVTkid

theSVTkid

Reaction score
what about 16" SN95/pony wheels?
has anybody ran those with ET streets? Im just tryin to put together a budget-pair of slicks for this season.

bmxer89

Reaction score
what about 16" SN95/pony wheels?
has anybody ran those with ET streets? Im just tryin to put together a budget-pair of slicks for this season.

No thoses dont fit i have a pair of those i tried putting on my car just to go do some donuts or what not. They were not even close to fitting, thse the rims that come on the sn95 v6.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom