3800 would anyone be interested??

I

imported_1fastGTP

well as everyone knows i just bought this car not to long ago since i needed transportation. well im about 1k shy of the new trans build. if wbody store came out with the trans before i bought this, i would have just saved!!! but i didnt and i really want to make it to mod race day this year since last years was just awesome!!! so i thought id see who would be interested in this car if i sold it. heres the link to what the 1988 buick regal custom looks like. its in good shape for its year, and starts up right away.

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=14660

like i said if anyone would be interested let me know. you can come see it/test drive it just send me a pm or post here.

Shaun

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

well as everyone knows i just bought this car not to long ago since i needed transportation. well im about 1k shy of the new trans build. if wbody store came out with the trans before i bought this, i would have just saved!!! but i didnt and i really want to make it to mod race day this year since last years was just awesome!!! so i thought id see who would be interested in this car if i sold it. heres the link to what the 1988 buick regal custom looks like. its in good shape for its year, and starts up right away.

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=14660

like i said if anyone would be interested let me know. you can come see it/test drive it just send me a pm or post here.

Shaun
[/b]

Shaun, your gonna want a beater when it gets cold again. If you have a good one, park it, drive the nice one, then switch em when it starts to get nasty out again. They are also nice to have around to pick up parts and stuff while your car is on jack stands. Just my .02 cents man.
CJ

I

imported_1fastGTP

yea right... shaun is a virgin.. he dont get booty calls :)
[/b]

haha damn it ryan u werent suppose to tell anyone!!!! haha.

i dunno i was trying to get 800-900 off the car. its in real good condition like i said. i can always go out and buy another beater, since my grandpa knows a few guys. im also going to be trying to get on the parents insurance again, which means i can drive there durangos. :)

I

imported_1fastGTP

Blue book for a fair condition 88 regal custom is about $500

Even if it were excellent condition, it's only worth $850

Might wanna work on that price.
[/b]

Excellent
$1,055

"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.
Good
$930

"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.
Fair
$650

"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.
Poor
N/A

"Poor" condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered "poor." A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value. Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a "poor" vehicle because the value of cars in this category varies greatly.
* Illinois 4/11/2007

the reason its going for that price is because its more to the good range. so 800-900 isnt a bad deal at all.

I

imported_1fastGTP

well thats your oppinion. if you dont want it, dont buy it. and if you dont have anything good to say dont say it. Im always open to offers and are more than welcome to come by and see the car test drive etc. which then can come to a comprimise in price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info