Worst human being moved to Aurora

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score

P40E

Reaction score
The crew was also cannibals eating the women's breasts as satanic rituals .

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
"Completed his 70 year sentence" by serving half that... That's some great illinois justice.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

More proof that supports my agenda!!
Commit a violent crime, you get a swift trial, you get "ONE" swift appeal before a panel of real judges, that rule by the law as written, not some pussy ass liberal agenda.
If found guilty, you hang at 0900 the day after your appeal is adjudicated.
Not 25 years of appeals paid for by your taxes.
Not drugs that cost $1000 of dollars and let the POS criminals drift away to sleep.
They get to climb those stairs, feel that nice "USED" rope put over his neck, then stand there for 5-10-15 minutes while blind folded suffering until they drop the hatch out from under him!!!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I struggle to think that they can put someone like this back on the streets. I would support some kind of entrapment where they tempt him to break the law again. And if he does, he goes to jail for life. There's no way this guy isn't still some twisted fuck.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
sounds about right for the justice system.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Deng, that's like a block from downtown.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he feels like Brooks

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can't believe they let this fuck out!

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Isn't he required to put color light bulb on his exterior house lighting.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
That would be awesome. Now I know what doorbells to ring. :D

Seriously though, I thought they were required to have a certain color bulbs outside.

Marko

Reaction score
The “Ripper Crew”

Sounds like a bunch of antisocial morons that can’t get laid.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Obviously ate well in prison

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
A RISK THE PEOPLE OF AURORA SHOULDN’T HAVE TO TAKE!

After a nearly a week of news reports that convicted murderer Thomas Kokoraleis would be residing in Wheaton following his release from custody, the City of Aurora was blindsided over the weekend when Kokoraleis notified the Aurora Police Department he would be living at Wayside Cross Ministries in downtown Aurora.

Kokoraleis plead guilty to the 1982 murder of 21 year-old Lorraine Ann Borowski of Elmhurst. The laws in effect at the time of the crime required Kokoraleis to serve only half of his 70-year prison sentence. Kokoraleis, his brother, and two others were part of the Ripper Crew and were suspected in the disappearances of 18 women between 1981 and 1982.

The safety of the Aurora community is my primary concern. Following shortly behind that concern is my desire to see Aurora continuing to thrive as a place where people and families will want to spend time and enjoy all this great City has to offer. While I appreciate the many good things that Wayside Cross Ministries does in our community, their decision suggests that they do not fully appreciate the impact Kokoraleis’ mere presence will have on the community as a whole.

In light of the unspeakable nature of the crimes committed by the Ripper Crew, I would hope that Wayside would reconsider the decision that brought Kokoraleis to Aurora – particularly given the Ministries’ close proximity to parks, churches, and day care centers. I absolutely disagree with Wayside Cross Ministries’ decision to allow Kokoraleis to reside at their facility in Aurora.

As a former prosecutor, and later as a defense attorney, I’ve seen firsthand that persons can and do emerge from incarceration changed for the better. However, I’ve also seen the opposite unfortunately occur as well. As it stands from my perspective it is a risk the people of Aurora shouldn’t have to take.

Mayor Richard C. Irvin
I believe nothing today, but I saw this.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I also read the reply from WCM, and it was littered with a bunch of savior god bullshit and that blah blah blah love christ blah blah. If "god" existed, people like him wouldn't.

Ti28

Cupcake
Reaction score
That would be awesome. Now I know what doorbells to ring. :D

Seriously though, I thought they were required to have a certain color bulbs outside.
They should have to live in a titty nipple pink house and that includes the fucking pedos!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom