• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

YouTube Worlds fastest (?) street R34 GTR

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Hot on the heels of Jun II....

https://youtu.be/8vfEJqB8sUQ

Anthony Saad's WARGTR from Croydon Racing Developments could well be the quickest R34 GT-R street car. Today in testing it PB with a [email protected]

With a CRD built Nitto Performance Engineering 3.2L stroker, precision turbo, Samsonas 6-speed sequential and well over 1200whp, it is a weapon of a car,

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I know you love that R32, but there's something about R34's that just make me have the feels.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
In all honesty, I absolutely love the 32 but if I ever end up really getting stupid, it will be a bayside blue 34.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
When they're legal, that's one car I don't mind everyone having. It's literally the best car ever made in every way.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
:bowdown: I'm :nutz: I'll admit it.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Going way back in time (and unrelated to this thread), I must have watched this video 1000 times...its a r33 (my least favorite) but man, it always got me so amped for these cars.

This is going back A LONG time. [MENTION=7]IDAFC21[/MENTION] will know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0DT_LeSVP4

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just watched the R34 vids. Good god that looks so incredibly dangerous :rofl: He'd probably cut at least 3 tenths off his time if that thing actually stayed straight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom