3800 World of Wheels

Kustomkid54

Regular
Oct 21, 2008
All I have to say, is;

useless.gif

Originally posted by JennY@Jan 30 2005, 04:21 PM
So who all went to the World of Wheels?  I did yesterday.  I was fairly disappointed.  I saw the judge and that's all I really cared about.  Is it me, or was it kinda crappy this year.  Way too many "gangstas" there. :lol:
[snapback]69532[/snapback]​

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by JennY@Jan 30 2005, 02:21 PM
So who all went to the World of Wheels?  I did yesterday.  I was fairly disappointed.  I saw the judge and that's all I really cared about.  Is it me, or was it kinda crappy this year.  Way too many "gangstas" there. :lol:

I went and also was disappointed.. I took a few pics and that was it. I dont know about gangstars I did see alot of old people. What time did you go Jenny?

I

imported_JennY

Originally posted by mybluegtp+Jan 30 2005, 07:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JennY
@Jan 30 2005, 02:21 PM

I went and also was disappointed.. I took a few pics and that was it. I dont know about gangstars I did see alot of old people. What time did you go Jenny?
[snapback]69581[/snapback]​
[/b]
I was there around 3-4ish..I was only there for about an hour or less. Seein' teenagers with shaved heads and a little pony tail on the bottom of their skulls..I seen about 10 of them. I don't know if they all hid when you were there..but they damn nearly ruined it for me.[.b] :lol:

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by JennY+Jan 30 2005, 08:27 PM-->
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Jan 30 2005, 07:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JennY
@Jan 30 2005, 02:21 PM

[snapback]69581[/snapback]​
I was there around 3-4ish..I was only there for about an hour or less. Seein' teenagers with shaved heads and a little pony tail on the bottom of their skulls..I seen about 10 of them. I don't know if they all hid when you were there..but they damn nearly ruined it for me.[.b] :lol:
[snapback]69588[/snapback]​

:lol: I was just leaving around that time... i'll be posting pics tomorrow..

I

imported_GraFFix

yes it was an ok show...although ive grown more of an interest in old rat rods now for some reason. :)
Lots of nice cars though, i was there for maybe 2 hours went through the whole show and left. It was getting pretty crowded at that time.
I took maybe 15 pics..maybe ill post them later

BillyBoy

Jan 19, 2009
I had my car there. The show was actually pretty nice. It was a bit smaller
than I rememer in the past. But, there was a nice assortment of different
types of cars and trucks.

Sure, some of them are not to my tastes but, they are still interesting to look at.

They had 32 different classes of judging.

There were some really cool ones too. The Joe Rogan "Sick Fish" Cuda is amazing.
You can just stare at it for an hour and still not find all the little details they changed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list