• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

World of Wheels

I

imported_JennY

So who all went to the World of Wheels? I did yesterday. I was fairly disappointed. I saw the judge and that's all I really cared about. Is it me, or was it kinda crappy this year. Way too many "gangstas" there. :lol:

G

Grandprixse01

What is it? Im guessing it might have something to do with rims lol.

I

imported_JennY

Originally posted by Grandprixse01@Jan 30 2005, 04:15 PM
What is it? Im guessing it might have something to do with rims lol.
[snapback]69554[/snapback]​
What, W.O.W.? It's a car show with, well it's supposed to be, American muscle cars.

I

imported_JennY

Opps, didn't know there was this thread on "Upcoming Events! :p

Kustomkid54

Reaction score
All I have to say, is;

Originally posted by JennY@Jan 30 2005, 04:21 PM
So who all went to the World of Wheels?  I did yesterday.  I was fairly disappointed.  I saw the judge and that's all I really cared about.  Is it me, or was it kinda crappy this year.  Way too many "gangstas" there. :lol:
[snapback]69532[/snapback]​

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by JennY@Jan 30 2005, 02:21 PM
So who all went to the World of Wheels?  I did yesterday.  I was fairly disappointed.  I saw the judge and that's all I really cared about.  Is it me, or was it kinda crappy this year.  Way too many "gangstas" there. :lol:
I went and also was disappointed.. I took a few pics and that was it. I dont know about gangstars I did see alot of old people. What time did you go Jenny?

I

imported_JennY

Originally posted by mybluegtp+Jan 30 2005, 07:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JennY
@Jan 30 2005, 02:21 PM
I went and also was disappointed.. I took a few pics and that was it. I dont know about gangstars I did see alot of old people. What time did you go Jenny?
[snapback]69581[/snapback]​
[/b]
I was there around 3-4ish..I was only there for about an hour or less. Seein' teenagers with shaved heads and a little pony tail on the bottom of their skulls..I seen about 10 of them. I don't know if they all hid when you were there..but they damn nearly ruined it for me.[.b] :lol:

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by JennY+Jan 30 2005, 08:27 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2005, 07:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JennY
@Jan 30 2005, 02:21 PM

[snapback]69581[/snapback]​
I was there around 3-4ish..I was only there for about an hour or less. Seein' teenagers with shaved heads and a little pony tail on the bottom of their skulls..I seen about 10 of them. I don't know if they all hid when you were there..but they damn nearly ruined it for me.[.b] :lol:
[snapback]69588[/snapback]​
:lol: I was just leaving around that time... i'll be posting pics tomorrow..

I

imported_GraFFix

yes it was an ok show...although ive grown more of an interest in old rat rods now for some reason. :)
Lots of nice cars though, i was there for maybe 2 hours went through the whole show and left. It was getting pretty crowded at that time.
I took maybe 15 pics..maybe ill post them later

BillyBoy

Reaction score
I had my car there. The show was actually pretty nice. It was a bit smaller
than I rememer in the past. But, there was a nice assortment of different
types of cars and trucks.

Sure, some of them are not to my tastes but, they are still interesting to look at.

They had 32 different classes of judging.

There were some really cool ones too. The Joe Rogan "Sick Fish" Cuda is amazing.
You can just stare at it for an hour and still not find all the little details they changed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom