Let's see your photos

I was super impressed by this restoration and I am not usually about that life
d08fca362e1c34147fef719ffe46c8e2.jpg

7ef8eb314a915f7c606d2fda243ffabd.jpg
e0cda36a25d37168d6439365149437f1.jpg
250d24be8dd803970862f9447710ae99.jpg

Love Voodoo Larrys rides
18a41e49f5eff5fa2553fcbe1851c3d5.jpg

I have a ton of great photos my galaxy s6 took for me. I'll see if i can get time to upload to a photo sharing thingy like photo bucket then post them here in the next couple days.

I love the world of wheels, sure there are a lot of the same vehicles every year and the lady that organizes it is dumb as fuck but its a lot better then the stupid auto show when you look at overly priced cars that you'll never own or care to own because they depreciate in value too damn quick. Plus they are all thrown together like crap from factory workers on an assembly line. They'll be on the street to look at while you're sitting in traffic soon enough. Some idiot with too much money will buy em.

World of wheels has quality vehicles that the owners meticulously took care in and either customized them or restored them to their liking. People that think with their hands and not their pocket book. Sane people.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
It was OK, was there for a good chunk of Saturday bouncing around. It's kind of a reunion so you get stuck talking to people for 20 minutes at a time. Some nice cars in Galleria but primarily just the typical ricer bullshit and people ripping their douche flutes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ya....I dunno if I would ever consider having the site there. Would probably be good publicity but it all kind of seems like a clusterfuck.

I found WOW pretty boring overall tho. A lot of it is just show cars and that doesnt really get me all that excited. Some gorgeous cars down there, but I can see gorgeous cars at a random car show all summer.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
We did TG once with Devo and didn't go back the next two years while the shop was still open... Nobody gave a shit about our 1,000+ WHP evo because it wasn't stanced out with a SO ILL or HELLAVAPE sticker across the windshield. People just walked by because they were too retarded to realize what it was.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I have a ton of great photos my galaxy s6 took for me. I'll see if i can get time to upload to a photo sharing thingy like photo bucket then post them here in the next couple days.

I love the world of wheels, sure there are a lot of the same vehicles every year and the lady that organizes it is dumb as fuck but its a lot better then the stupid auto show when you look at overly priced cars that you'll never own or care to own because they depreciate in value too damn quick. Plus they are all thrown together like crap from factory workers on an assembly line. They'll be on the street to look at while you're sitting in traffic soon enough. Some idiot with too much money will buy em.

World of wheels has quality vehicles that the owners meticulously took care in and either customized them or restored them to their liking. People that think with their hands and not their pocket book. Sane people.

KyHXApw.gif

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
WOW sucks. [MENTION=3559]School Boy[/MENTION] and I figures this will be the least year we go. I couldn't give a shit less about new cars with gay ass "themes" or "The Old Ballbustas" car clubs and their shit I can see at any cruise night. Add in having to dodge people the entire time because I don't care to talk to a guy I see twice a year for 20 minutes and the fact that it cost $19 to get in and I'll just stay home next year.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
It was nice to have a car show where theres not a lot of morons doing stupid shit: burn outs, reving, 2 step. It was just looking at cars and talking. Which I wish car meets outside would literally just be about. But that shit aint gonna happen. There was an excess amount of bros and hoes though. Some douchecock shoulder checked me from behind as he passed by. So I stepped on the back of his ankle. Cars were great to see and check out. Crowd was :ugh::squint::picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info