3800 World of wheels and ILGPC

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
McCormick place its a huge car show. Have to be associated with a car club I believe. Never looked into for myself cause its a car show and well my car isn't for showing. Would be cool to get 4 or 5 of our sharpest cars there. But they need to be really clean and in excellant shape. This is an amazing show. I think there are only a couple cars from this club that would be a good showing there. Alfredo's,Joe's,Chyrs,Lee, and probably J/O's oh and John Samp. Would be cool to get those cars there.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
It doesn't technically have to be a "show car" if ur car is decent looking its fine.. my x bf his car club did this and it's just a good time plus if u pay for ur car and u think its nice and u want to show it its only 50bucks, and even if its stock it don't matter!!! they would rope off all the cars and give u your own section they'd have coolers full of beer and just BS all day!!! Its a good time and people can win prises!!

this is one of the ultimate car shows... I would not have enough time between now and then to get my car show worthy enough to show it. my car is good enough just for local shows and club shows.

and I have a huge dent in my hood right now :( would have to get that fixed first.

anyhoo, as much as I would like to go to this, i cannot. I may plan for it next year. If you are showing the car or even bringing it down, you have to have it down there on thursday iirc. I dont have any more time off available.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
I think it would take me two years before I could put my car in that show. Lisa's car would do good in that show cause of the odd ball color and she keeps it really clean. Its very hard to put a daily driver in that class though. A normal car would just get laughed at there. This is as Chrys said the ultimate car show.

I

imported_GraFFix

when is this..I want in. but i need enough time to finish some other things before the show...

Needs a full detail
Needs to be buffed and waxed (havent waxed it since the hood was put on, waiting for the paint to cure fully)
Needs suspension done and lowering (have all parts just need it done)
Need to repaint calipers
Need my rims and tires
Need my facias repainted

Lots of stuff..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info